If you choose the sku ‘no box’ , we will ship without original box to reduce ship cost,we will use bubble package to pack it
Information sur le produit:
we send a free 3.5mm – 6.5mm adapter for you
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 is an audiophile 2×2 USB Audio Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifier.
Renowned for their mastery of digital console design, Behringer’s sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamps for the UMC22, UMC204 and UMC202 interfaces-and thanks to the available +48 V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.
You take your tracks seriously, and the U-PHORIA Series respects that, providing you with 48 kHz resolution converters.
All U-PHORIA models provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer’s USB port so they’re ready to go wherever you go. Plus we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software.
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible avec les logiciels d'enregistrement courants, notamment Avid Pro Tools *, Ableton Live *, Steinberg Cubase *, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Port USB pour la connexion et l'alimentation
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
UM2 sound card product features/Data:
1, 2x2USB audio interface for recording microphones and musical instruments
2, 48kHz resolution provides professional sound quality,
3. Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid Pro Tools*,Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
4. Transmit 2 input/2 output streams to your computer with ultra-low latency,Support Mac OS×* and Windows XP* or higher
5. The XENYX microphone preamplifier powered by a 48V power supply is comparable to an independent preamplifier.
6. Powerful telephone output, with level control and direct monitor selection
7. The signal and editing instructions can achieve overview,
8. The USB port is used for connection and power supply
9. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, and 150 musical instruments
The effect plug-in can be downloaded from behringer.com
Compatible system: Windows7/8/10 and mac os10.13/10.12/10.11
Android phones: Android phones that support TYPE-C transmission interface
IPhone: does not support separate recording, live broadcast can be used with live broadcast 1
UM2 sound card product parameters/Parameter
UM2 external sound card input:
Preamplifier: 1 XENYX
Type: 1x XLR/TRS combination connector (microphone/line)
1*1/4″TRS (musical instrument)
Frequency response: 10Hz-30kHz (0/-0.5dB)
Impedance: microphone input: 3kQ/ instrument input: 1MQ
Maximum input level: microphone: +2 dBu/line: +22 dBu/
Instrument: + 2 dBu
Fantasy power supply: +48V, switchable
UM2 external sound card output:
Type: 1×1/4″ inch stereo 2xRCA (line output)
Frequency response: 10 Hz -30 kHz (0/-0.5 dB)
UM2 external sound card system data:
Dynamic range: 100 dB, A weighted
Frequency response: 10 Hz -30 kHz (0/-3 dB)
Direct monitoring: direct monitoring switch
Supported sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz
Consommation électrique: 2.5W max
Operating system: Mac OS X*, Windows XP* or higher*
Consommation électrique: 2.5W max
Power: USB interface (bus powered by computer)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 46.45×128 x118 mm
Poids: 0.3 kg